linux version

panz3r

In Leadwerks 3 we chose to focus on the art pipeline, tools, and gameplay features first before adding advanced graphics. I am sorry if you do not agree with this order of development, but it's what we are doing. No, an OpenGL renderer with deferred MSAA, hardware tessellation, and per-pixel motion blur will not be free.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

In Leadwerks 3 we chose to focus on the art pipeline, tools, and gameplay feature first before adding advanced graphics. I am sorry if you do not agree with this order of development, but it's what we are doing. No, an OpenGL renderer with deferred MSAA, hardware tessellation, and per-pixel motion blur will not be free.

I myself am fine with this. People for some reason keep trying to compair the le2 renderer to what the high end renderer will be for Leadwerks 3. The high end rederer for le3 will not be equal to le2. It will be better. Thus the upgrade. Updates are for bug fixes and are free. Upgrades are for new or better features. Which are not free. Simple as that.

In Leadwerks 3 we chose to focus on the art pipeline, tools, and gameplay features first before adding advanced graphics. I am sorry if you do not agree with this order of development, but it's what we are doing. No, an OpenGL renderer with deferred MSAA, hardware tessellation, and per-pixel motion blur will not be free.

Josh, fair enough, that sounds like a lot of work. But how long you plan to provide bugfix support to 3.0 ? I appologize if this is writed somewhere and i fail to read it.

How about GUI can it come together with terrain ?

It seems the words update and upgrade are causing confusion.With le2 there was only one paid update( really an upgrade) and the price was very reasonable.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

It seems the words update and upgrade are causing confusion.With le2 there was only one paid update( really an upgrade) and the price was very reasonable.

I googled something like 50$ . That would be a good deal actually for the extra features.

Finally, i don't know, let's wait LE3 to stabilize and make better the actual 3.0 version.

Than let's wait for LE 3.1 within end of the year, and it's price.

But PC indie game interesHaving PC and Android, i will not be bale to afford some 200$ for each indeed.

If i would want to upgrade mobile version only , it's not possible without upggrading PC version first, specially if i would want to make Android games only ?

So for mobile we will pay two times the price for upgrades ?

Stop toying and make games