Release Notes

Josh

• Updated C++ library to fix GetEntity() returning NULL in Start method.
  • Lua executables updated, support is finished for all classes in docs up through GamePad.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• Updated Lua executables and C++ library.
  • Added Framebuffer::GetCaptures
  • Removed World::GetFrameCaptures
  • All Lua documentation finished and working up through the "Graphics" category.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• Removed the left-side object bar in the editor. There's no longer any "select mode" buttons in the editor workflow that need to be quickly accessed, and this interface element isn't terribly useful anymore.
  • Toolbar tools order changed. For some reason it looks so much better with the vertex button before the face tool button.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Asset editor convex decomposition tool moved into separate window.
  • Removed "Utilities" tab in asset editor when model is opened.
  • Fixed bug where status bar hide state wasn't being remembered between sessions.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Finalizing the location of program icon files.
  • Disappearing viewport issue might be slightly better than the latest aggregation.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Fixed GUI scaling problems in checkbox buttons, sliders, and property grid group headers.
  • Fixed scaling bug in face and terrain panels
  • Fixed scale factor being ignored in split panel orientation switching
  • Eliminated a lot of extra paint events, might feel snappier now
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Thanks 1

• Updated static library and Lua binaries.
  • Updated preview.exe
  • Removed UPX compression from editor and preview executables, to prevent antivirus false alarms.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Josh unlocked this topic
  • Josh locked this topic