Mini game of April

YouGroove

@josk

I had a great time playing this! It took me two tries before I understood that you are shooting shapes at the moving shapes and that you choose the type of shape that you shoot by clicking on the floating shapes. Once I figured that all out this game became really fun.

Regarding french keyboard--you could just make it left and right arrows instead of A and D.

This reminds me of the bullet hell game Ikaruga. You can switch the color of your ship between black or white. Your enemies either are black or white and shoot corresponding colors. Your ship is invulnerable to whatever color it is currently and the enemies take extra damage when shot with the opposite color.

I changed the speed values of the shapes and also the time between them appearing many times.

It can be hard judging whether you have it right as has you test it you get better at the game yourself, I think I managed to get it just about right.

Have some idea's to expand it if I carry on with it at some point.

• Upvote 1

Elite Cobra Squad