Wiki problems

DNC

Why is the wiki still messed up after all this time?

It works fine until I log in and the I receive these errors:

Warning: Parameter 2 to Parser::parse() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/leadwerk/public_html/wiki/includes/StubObject.php on line 58

Fatal error: Call to a member function getText() on a non-object in /home/leadwerk/public_html/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php on line 530

The only way for me to fix it is clear my cookies forcing me to log out again. I have tried this with Chrome and IE, but with the same results.

LE 2.43 | BlitzMax 1.42 | Windows 7 - 64 Bit

Yeah, the Wiki still generally works and is a good source of information, it's just there a quite a few broken links in it. It's not really been maintained for some time. Users don't have editorial access to it any more because of the spamming issues as gamecreator pointed out. It's a shame really.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

We are using our own system now. The wiki has only been left up for curiouosity:

http://www.leadwerks...cumentation/le2

this page alone in the wiki > than the whole of your link... way too much clicking back and forth on that forum page when i can just look at the information on that wiki page using a mouse scroll

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel