March will be the last month to upgrade to Leadwerks Engine 2.3

Josh

Please be advised that due to the complexity of the upgrade process, March is the last month we will offer the upgrade to Leadwerks Engine 2.3 from earlier versions.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

hot damn better jump on it then, only problem I don't have a credit card that I can use with Google Checkout so I'll have to find someone I can borrow from, and any time I asked someone to let me borrow their credit card in exchange for cash, they would try to extort me and take advantage... ah, family :)

at this point I'm more likely to get a credit card from a stranger

Core I5 2.67 / 16GB RAM / GTX 670

Zbrush/ Blender / Photoshop CS6 / Renoise / Genetica / Leadwerks 3

hot damn better jump on it then, only problem I don't have a credit card that I can use with Google Checkout so I'll have to find someone I can borrow from, and any time I asked someone to let me borrow their credit card in exchange for cash, they would try to extort me and take advantage... ah, family :)

at this point I'm more likely to get a credit card from a stranger

Then say goodbye to using LE.

PayPal can also be used:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=orders%40leadwerks.com&item_name=Leadwerks%20Engine%202.3%20single-user%20Upgrade&amount=50.00&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=USD

Syncing the update info between TheGameCreators and our sales has been difficult. After March I will be automating the process more, so I can spend my time more efficiently. The records are much more detailed and better organized now.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Wouldn't you just know that I couldn't realistically make my upgrade until the next tax year... (Yes, even something as low as about £25)

they would try to extort me and take advantage... ah, family :lol:

Yet interestingly my brother paid for my original order - without any "labour charges. I wonder how he feels about paying for the upgrade - as its probably my best option...

LE Version: 2.50 (Eventually)

If you can't afford it before then, we'll still offer it, but the option will be taken off the main site.

It's a TGC order if that makes any difference.

Right now, I'm feeling the pinch of fixed term accounts. But just couldn't pass up 6% in my position 11 months ago - too good an offer.

I'll still see if I can try "the brother approach". Means I can get started with 2.3 a little sooner, and I've been waiting to upgrade for a while.

LE Version: 2.50 (Eventually)

Hey.

LE 2.8 or around that version shown me some weird green screens when I was running so I didn't care much about the engine. Now I tested with the new 2.3 trial and it works like a charm. I wanted to upgrade but sadly the page isn't working right now.

Now I'd really like to upgrade this month and not pay again for LE 2.0. Afterall this is just a patch. I have a paypal.

If I remember correctly it was 50$ to upgrade right?

I create the game you play. I create the rulles you will obey.

Afterall this is just a patch

:blink:

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

I didn't mean that in bad way. But I see no reason why people should pay for the whole engine again if they just want to upgrade.

Anyway good thing with the anouncement.

Btw Josh... it looks great now :blink:.

Okay I see that the payment is back on but isn't there anyway to pay with paypal? It's the only option I have right now and I'm quite in a hurry.

EDIT: sorry now I've seen the post before where paypal is allowed.

Paid and waiting :(

Okay I see that the payment is back on but isn't there anyway to pay with paypal? It's the only option I have right now and I'm quite in a hurry.

EDIT: sorry now I've seen the post before where paypal is allowed.

Paid and waiting :(

Don't forget to do this to get your forum account upgraded

http://leadwerks.com/werkspace/index.php?/topic/127-if-you-need-access-to-the-forum/

AMD Phenom II x6 1100T - 16GB RAM - ATI 5870 HD - OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD

76561197984667096.png

I payed 12 hours ago and I sent an email and a PM to Josh. I hope he does not forget about me.. :unsure:

Dont' worry, usually Josh will respond in 24/48 hours by the order. Be a little patient - he need to 'manually' process the orders and send the email!

(I have received the email, I'm downloading LWE 2.3...)

Phenom II X4 955 Asus HD5770 4GB Ram WindowsXP Sp2 BlitzMax

www.graphio.net www.graphioware.com