Workshop trees not appearing in game

YouGroove

I don't understand really what is going on, that's crazy laugh.png

The models are in the folder and visible, they should be simple models, when placed in the level they should display in game.

Or does workshop models have specific hidden rights and features we don't know anything about ?

Stop toying and make games

OK. I started a new project (Leadwerks 3.3). Filled it with workshop models with no problems.

Then I added 10 tree models of my own. Still no problem. Then i went back to the Workshop and added some more crates. These show in the editor but not in the game!

More interestingly if you start another map under the same project, no workshop items will show in game.

You get a "failed to Load Model/Prefab" error.

post-10512-0-65646700-1423888930.png

post-10512-0-98139000-1423888964.png

It looks like these items use a different path than how they are uploaded on the Workshop. This is one of the reasons I changed the system to allow any file path in the zip structure.

I can improve the file search system during loading, but until then the author of each pack will need to re-publish them in the correct paths.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.