Built to power a new generation of game development tools, Ultra App Kit provides an easy-to-use C++ programming SDK for creating desktop GUI applications.
Unlike other alternatives like Dear ImGui, the Ultra App Kit GUI renders in retained mode rather than immediate mode, and is specifically designed for desktop GUI applications. This makes applications snappy and responsive when resizing or refreshing a window.
DPI scaling is baked into the design for resolution-independent graphics on any screen.
Ultra App Kit can be purchased in our store.
- C++ shared pointers everywhere
- Extensible widgets system
- Extensive documentation with examples for each command
- Resolution independent for any DPI scale
- Load SVG vector images
- Set widget icons
- Change mouse cursor
- Custom color schemes stored in JSON files
- Button (push, checkbox, radio, and toggle styles)
- Slider (scrollbar, trackbar, and stepper styles)
- Draggable multi-select TreeView
- Create your own custom widgets
- File I/O
- File system watcher
- Memory allocation and management
- Image loading, saving, processing
- Package system for loading files from compressed / encrypted archives
- Plugin system
- Thread management
- String manipulation (split, search, conversion, etc.)
- Message boxes and file / folder requester