[LE 3.1 Steam] crash on map loading (script error)

LE 3.1 Crash loading FPS demo level.

I changed some values and put in crawler target script slot : Player

demobugs.jpg

It's at map loading that it crashes sad.png

Could it be possible to have the engine loading the map and not verifying or lauching scripts attached to entities at map loading ?

(I just deleted the testmap to have LE3 beeing able to work and be able to choose a new project or map)

Stop toying and make games

LE 3.1 Crash loading FPS demo level.

I changed some values and put in crawler target script slot : Player

demobugs.jpg

It's at map loading that it crashes sad.png

Could it be possible to have the engine loading the map and not verifying or lauching scripts attached to entities at map loading ?

(I just deleted the testmap to have LE3 beeing able to work and be able to choose a new project or map)

I had this happen to me before as well, your .map file may have gotten corrupted. According to Josh you can find a backup of your map in the Backup folder.

Josh[developer]6 hours ago

You can completely restore the Leadwerks configuration by passing the -"restoreconfig" switch in the command line, or by deleting the file "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Leadwerks\Leadwerks.cfg"

Leadwerks automatically backs up your maps every five minutes, by default. The backup files are located in "C:\Users\username\Documents\Leadwerks\Backup".

If you have a serious project going, it's a good idea to create an SVN repository, or even use DropBox.

I am more than happy to investigate bugs, but since there are no files and no real description how to produce a problem, I can't pursue this one. Feel free to repost with the information I need.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.