Melee combat

verbaloid

Speaking of the second option, is there a place to find coders who would code occasional stuff in Leadwerks for me, for an agreed payment? I know Lua, I do models, mocap, music+sound, but I'm not very strong at math, so fleshing out spatial calculations is really something I could use some hired help in.

You can simply open a new topic on the general forum where you request programming services. Just state what kind of work you want having done and ask people to contact/message you if they are interested.

There actually was a collaboration/paid work forum not to long ago but i was removed to clean the forum a little.

• Upvote 1

We are not allowed to share it. Read the EULA:

All components accompanying the software are copyrighted by LEADWERKS CORPORATION and may not be taken apart, modified, used or published with other software or means except with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT software and may not be distributed or copied in any manner.

Actually, if you have the Indie Edition the zombie/monster/crawler whatever guy has a melee attack. You can look at the code for that (e.g. how it is animated and how the hit is calculated) and reverse engineer it for your player. Then you just have to get the monster to play the "get hit by something" animation and lose some health when the player whacks him.

• 3 weeks later...