Android build error

tjheldna

Hi Josh,

I had my project working last night on Android and then updated to the latest build with the touch fixes. Since then I'm getting the following compile errors in Eclipse.

C:\Leadwerks\Projects/ColdFeet/Projects/Android/jni/main.cpp: In function 'void Java_com_leadwerks_leandroidb_AndroidRenderer_move(JNIEnv*, _jobject*, jfloat, jfloat, jint)':

C:\Leadwerks\Projects/ColdFeet/Projects/Android/jni/main.cpp:391: error: '_TouchPosition' is not a member of 'Leadwerks::Window'

C:\Leadwerks\Projects/ColdFeet/Projects/Android/jni/main.cpp:391: error: 'pointerIndex' was not declared in this scope

C:\Leadwerks\Projects/ColdFeet/Projects/Android/jni/main.cpp:391: error: '_TouchPosition' is not a member of 'Leadwerks::Window'

C:\Leadwerks\Projects/ColdFeet/Projects/Android/jni/main.cpp:393: error: 'Leadwerks3D' has not been declared

C:\Leadwerks\Projects/ColdFeet/Projects/Android/jni/main.cpp:394: error: 'Leadwerks3D' has not been declared

C:\Leadwerks\Projects/ColdFeet/Projects/Android/jni/main.cpp:395: error: 'Leadwerks3D' has not been declared

C:\Leadwerks\Projects/ColdFeet/Projects/Android/jni/main.cpp:395: error: 'EVENT_TOUCH_MOVE' was not declared in this scope

make: *** [C:\Leadwerks\Projects/ColdFeet/Projects/Android/obj/local/armeabi/objs/app/main.o] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Cheers!

trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

You don't need to "publish" for C code to compile, but you may need to update your project.

If you still have problems please package up the project and I will try it out.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

On either the last update or the update before it I had the exact same problem, creating a new project. However, my existing project compiled in Eclipse so I didn't worry about it at the time. But the touch position still didn't work in the latest version for me for fingers other than the first.

I thought the publish created the project for that platforms IDE?

On mobile, it prepares the file system...iOS uses a case-sensitive file system and Android doesn't really have one, so it has to be made "virtual".

On Windows it makes an installer for the game.

On Mac is just copies all the game files into a folder.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.