Terrain Collision

tjheldna

I just get the problem with terrain ( falling through) but sometimes my character sort of gets stuck in walls.

If you mix bug reports they will be ignored/forgotten. If you can demonstrate a separate problem please file a new report. Thank you.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Ok. here is my project for testing.

The FPS_test.exe is from before the latest update when the terrain collision was first fixed.

You can walk up hills and you can not go through walls.

If you start the FPS_test.debug.exe which is from the last update i can fall through the left hill. (was painted before the update)

Or walk through the right hill (painted after the update.) Not sure why there is some difference too.

Also i can go through the wall. Best working when i go through the wall if i am on the elevator platform. But often also works elsewhere.

(havent updated the elevator script yet to use motors)

Download (41.6 MB)

[sorry. i needed to upload it on my server because my stupid internet always canceled it]

//Edit:

Also something i noticed: the map is not saved when i change something on the terrain and i press "debug".

And it also does not mark the map as changed (the star in the titlebar)

Edited by beo6