Leadwerks very slow after latest update

I got the update late last night and checked again this morning and there were 5 more files to download.

The editor loaded quickly in my case but when I tried calculate lights at high resolution I still get a blue cast over everything when I run my game.Only low res works correctly on my pc.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

For me the editor loads in a few seconds. I don't know framerate but seems ok. Have you got the very latest update?

EDIT fps in editor 176

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

i got the latest update. The updater says 0 files to update.

I think the bit of slowdown comes from some forgotten debug code still enabled. See my other bugreport.

So i don't care much about it at the moment.

Strange. Got the same problem with performance and did as suggested with renaming the .exe file and the cfg file and then it ran at full speed again. I have a thinkpad lenovo with some weird energy profiles where it selects a Intel 4000 card if no heavy rendering is done or a NVidia card (K1000 I think) for full performance. Suspect the profile stuff on the portable PC is playing some tricks resulting in the really bad fps I got (minutes on loading the editor and 0.x fps after finished loading). Anyway running at full speed now with the renamed files :-)

BR

Eirik

i have an AMD graphics card with an Intel i7 that should have an integrated chip.

However my Notebook does never switch to the intel graphics and has no options to do so and i had no issues so far on it.

• 1 month later...