how to run full screen

onaid

In the CreateWindow function in Source/main.cpp or Source/main.lua, use the WINDOW_FULLSCREEN style for the window style.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

hi josh , long time . im not launching it from the engine . for some reason when i load it in the engine half of my project is missing. i downloaded the zip file from a old post when we where discussing the game launcher not working anymore if that make sense

This looks like a Leadwerks game. If it uses the default main script, then ruining the application via command line using -fullscreen should do it. You probably also want to use +screenwidth and +screenheight followed by the number of your desired resolution.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

sorry late response was away fishing .

yes it is a leadwerks game . i cant change the script because when i open leadwerks engine and open my project half of it is missing..

i am just double clicking the game.exe from a published game.

i had previously downloaded the zip file from a old post where josh helped me find my game as leadwerks game launcher no longer works :( and i thought i lost all of my work.

so when i double click game.exe it launches and the whole game is working (nothing missing) but it only runs in a little window. i am sure that years ago there was a key shortcut to make fullscreen ....like alt enter, or shift f ? 

and im sure i had this problem before but cant find the solution in forum .... maybe too old.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG