Browse option in dropdowns reopens file browser multiple times

klepto2

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

If a file is already attached to a dropdown and you try to change it via the Browse-menu, the OpenFile dialog opens at least 3 times. Even closing the dialog with cancel reopens it. After the 3rd time the selected file is loaded correctly.

image.png.539f186f88d11c30fb239511714c390c.png

• Like 1
  • Intel® Core™ i7-8550U @ 1.80 Ghz 
  • 16GB RAM 
  • INTEL UHD Graphics 620
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version

• Solution

Fixed. Some of the menu items were removed (not created) so I was accidentally creating some extra listeners with NULL as the source, meaning they get triggered for all sources, so the event process function was being called three times.

4 hours ago, reepblue said:

I ran into this but forgot about it since the feature didn't work anyway. Now that it should be fixed, this is pretty annoying.

What do you mean?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

7 minutes ago, Josh said:

What do you mean?

I mean that it wasn't a big deal when the environment settings didn't save in the map files, but now that bug was fixed, the multiple dialog boxes became more annoying as there was a reason to apply skyboxes and such. 🤣

I haven't tried Ultra since Sunday, I probably should boot up my PC after work and check everything out.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!