What the SacredUniverse ???

Epsylon

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

From the day than ill purchase the new engine 06/05/2023 ill face the "Authentication faild" problem (((
even now (since im returned from my vacantions) its the same...((

I thought that might be the app "SimpleWall" caused the issue but the UltraClient is in a exeption group of the restrictions... and still does not connect - authenticate to start up... Any help will be good ;)

UPD: Cause the Linux edition is still in WIP ill give a try to Win edition (just to toutch it and taste some goodie..) but it sims not my luck afterall ((

native language: Greek.

foreign language:Russian,English

OS type:from 2009 is Linux Based ONLY!

19 hours ago, reepblue said:

I'm not on my PC to try it, but we've ran into this issue twice before and it's always been a server issue described here.

At the start i thought the same thing ( it might be of its still raw and its under testing before the release) but... After a few faild starts (about 5-6 times in a row) ill give it a break with hope to sooner or leater fix's by the dev-team (yea Guys you have the power!) )
Until now (this topic discusion)..

16 hours ago, Josh said:

Hi, if you ordered the pre-order, it means you can access the engine at release, which is not yet.

Ill guess than we wait and see hu?!) anyway... thats somthing than nothing! ;)

16 hours ago, Josh said:

You need to have version 1.0.3 installed. You might try deleting the settings file at C:\ProgramData\Ultra Engine\settings.json

For exact i dont know what version it is (couse i lost the link for redownload it to verify what version is) and at the time of wrighting this answer i'm on my working Linux mashine... and in a local libraries (in dowload directory i have only the very first file "UltraClient.exe" and "Ultra Material Editor.exe" without any sufix numbers.

When i find a free time.... I will try to delete the settings file in a directory "C:\ProgramData\Ultra Engine\settings.json"....
I make ya know if there is any progress of issue remans.

15 hours ago, Josh said:

You need to have version 1.0.3 installed. You might try deleting the settings file at C:\ProgramData\Ultra Engine\settings.json

Okay..! Now i'm just installed the MVS and some components to make it works..!! The client starts smooth... but there is NO updates on a update tab,its says that  (License is not active). So eather message is for: Projects,and in a Billing tab is fulled with red "X" marks of missbehaving fetures... I guess is couse of Pre-order like you says before..)
So enleast my fobias dissmists ))) and i'll waight for the normal releas )
PS: Thanks a lot for quick responce and clear solve of the situation! cheers!

It looks like you ordered the Ultra Engine Pro pre-order. The software cannot be accessed until it is released. The client app isn't even set up to work with that app ID right now. Sorry if that was not clear.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 4 months later...

Hi.  I got the pro version of UltraEngine directly from steam, and its showing up as unregistered/unlicensed in the current version of the Ultra Engine Client.  it is starting up just fine, but I need to control what version I'm running. 

I installed the client in a different directory than the steam directory for Pro: is that an issue?

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 8:16 PM, Josh said:

It looks like you ordered the Ultra Engine Pro pre-order. The software cannot be accessed until it is released. The client app isn't even set up to work with that app ID right now. Sorry if that was not clear.

Agree.
After some time its updated and run as it has been made up by his creator!)  And it reminds me periodicaly about updates and status of the lisences.

• Like 1