Best method to import Obj files

YouGroove

Well for now it is a pain to import 3D objects could it be with adn little tool or the model editor.

The object is perhaps too heavy, and i see nothing in the model viewer, here is a way to move / zoom camera ?

With the other tool , the textures are not applied ?

problem_model_1.jpg

Does anyone know a simple working solution ?

Well i hope LE 3 to bring simple and more complete system to import models and textures.

Stop toying and make games

That should work but personally I'd recommend UU3D as the way to go, fantastic value for money. Not everyone in the world can buy it though, depends on what country you live in due to Brad's somewhat unusual sales restrictions!

• Upvote 1

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

The ADN material editor only loads .gmf files (which works as expected smile.png), as far as I know.

UU3D is indeed worth it's price, very useful program for uv mapping, etc... smile.png

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3