Death Statue WIP01

Soamp

Guest Red Ocktober

wait a minute... wait a minute...

back up to the part where those boats are chasing each other...

;):D:D

seriously... very very well done...

--Mike

Showing lots of promise. Some fantastic modelling and game world destruction there. Nice rag dolls too. Looking forward to seeing some 'in game' action in the future ;) Keep up the great work guys!

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Everything looks absolutely fantastic. ;)

But why didn't you make a decent trailer instead of this (sorry to name it this way) piece of ****? W.I.P. pictures should be done with text with them to explain the situation. While the actual ingame shots should be in a separate trailer.

lol, I wouldn't call it a piece of ****. It's really good. No where did he say it was a trailer, it's a WIP video.

I was talking about how the video was made. Apparently he has already good things to show, but instead he combines it with 3dsmax viewport shots and tons of concept art. I rather saw the concept art as pictures in a blogpost or whatever.

thank you all for your kind words.

@paramecij: thanks. we are a team. doing all those by one person should be terrible!

@Josh: :)

@Red Ocktober: Don't look at the bullets there! it's still WIP!

@Pixel Perfect: Thanks, sure we will show more in-game.

@Ywa:Thank you. first we decided to make a gameplay video and a separate technical video. but we could not capture enough videos on time!

@Rick, gamecreator, macklebee: Thank you all..

@Ywa:Thank you. first we decided to make a gameplay video and a separate technical video. but we could not capture enough videos on time!

Fair enough. I would like to see a blog/forum post with more details about the concept art etc. though. :)

• 3 weeks later...