Prefab: Swinging doors

I set up some doors and a frame with animation and sound. The prefab I have created looks fine from the perspective window, however when I run the scene the doors stay in the location that he prefab was made.

The door frame is at the top of the hierarchy for the prefab.

The attached photos are as follows:

-Perspective

-Original models

-Prefab

-Original doors opened (I moved the orginal model forward to easily show the location of the prefab doors)

post-11331-0-75757500-1401985796_thumb.jpg

post-11331-0-71237300-1401985843_thumb.jpg

post-11331-0-70660700-1401985862_thumb.jpg

post-11331-0-36682000-1401985875_thumb.jpg

It does not make any sense. The doors and frame are in the same location in the perspective, but when I run the scene the doors move to the original location where the prefab was made.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with the problem. When I combine the doors and the frame (frame as the parent) everything is is selected. However, when I right click on the frame to create a prefab the doors are deselected. The frame is the only thing highlighted in the scene tab and in the perspective window.

I would like to upload the prefab, leadwerks model file, or .map file. However, this is what the web page tells me when I attempt to do so, "Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file."

Attached is the script. It is the script that comes with the editor.

SwingingDoor.lua

Please let me know if you post the zip file containing your script, model, and prefab file. There are other reports I need to attend to that are providing these items, so they have a higher priority.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The editor loads the maps perfectly, but the engine does not. The engine uses different loading code, so I am investigating that now.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.