Physic "prop" object static

YouGroove

Would it be possible to mark physic object of type "prop" as Static.

The object would never move or rotate even with colliding ojbects in contact with it.

Ueefull to have physic collision on objects supposed un movable like big massive space ship or floor structures.

Stop toying and make games

No.

Because using scene your function collision will not trigger.

(Tested it)

function Script:Collision(entity, position, normal, speed)

self:stopbullet()

local typeEnt = entity:GetKeyValue("type", "")

if typeEnt == "spawner" then

--entity.script:decHealth(1)
--self.hearts = self.hearts -1
entity.script:decreaseHealth()

end
end

Yes.

Can be used for any gameplay when you need interaction and collision detection with non moveable objects.

- physic object missiles not moving/rotating some static objects like towers etc ... when hitting them.

- player flying plane is hitting static structure , you need to detect what it hits : floor, lava ground, , tower grounded object etc... to have gameplay according to that.

I changed gameplay and find other turn around play style caus it's lacking.

That's hard to not have any suggestion approval system in LE3 , specialy when users ask essential features.

Set the mass to zero and the object is static. Please stop requesting features we already support. I know you're just reading the docs on Unreal or whatever and reposting it here. The volume of topics you create in the suggestions forum is out of control and it's drowning out other users.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I know you're just reading the docs on Unreal or whatever and reposting it here

I don't see the concern ... i'm not BSP fanatic and don't use Unreal , never baught UE4 monthly thing also and i'm mainly using LE3 right now.

I just tried in LE3 lot of possibilities, but didn't know Mass=0 was specific to make object not moveable, util now i never had to make mass = 0 for prop obejcts it is new to me to discover that in LE3.

The volume of topics you create in the suggestions forum is out of control and it's drowning out other users.

Don't worry, i have found solutions or how ot make things work could it be physics or particles.

It should be benefic for all at final.