Copying + Pasting Models

So, was just messing around with some of the default models and I noticed that if I CTRL+C then CTRL+V them (copy and pasting) they just completely mess up the map as well as not making a duplicated.

Dragging and dropping a second object of the same one also seems to break the map, started happening with last patch.

Second Video (Update Graphic Card Update)

I have this problem with 3.0 and reported it some time ago

In my case th editor froze and wen I re ran my project my terrain had gone.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

I cannot produce this error. Can you please describe the steps I can take to make this happen, or post a video? I believe you but right now I can't see any bug.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Do you use Linuw or Windows ?

To duplicate :

- Select object and keep mouse down

- Press CTRL

- Move mouse and release mouse where you want the object copy

I use windows and the duplication of models was fine before the latest patch/build.

Same problems here , lot of weird things happen when using selecting object also.

(selecting a model, in fact copy/past copies another model instead, and same invisible models copy bug)

There must be major broken functions as all was fine before the update.

(But well , not important as it's Beta branch)

Stop toying and make games

Okay, I know the cause of this. Since it only happens sporadically, at least on my equipment, it was difficult to track down.

This has to do with the way 4x4 matrices are sent to the GPU in uniform buffers. I just need to check the OpenGL forum and do some testing, but it should be an easy fix.

This was part of the speed optimizations that were added recently.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

The fix is up on the beta branch, and the OP has confirmed it is fixed. :D

Thanks for the feedback guys, we are marching towards perfection.

• Upvote 1