Beta or latest Build on Steam doesnt contain Steamwerks/SteamController Classes

DudeAwesome

it dont mean the "official" version. you can subscribe into BETA versions with steam but it seems that both versions are the same

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oejg29b1suqwsia/Screenshot%202014-01-20%2018.02.51.png

I hoped that the beta "latest build for testing" contains the latest dev build with steamworks classes but its not. I think the normal indie version and the beta build are the same

It doesn´t work... why? mhmmm It works... why?

@DudeAwesome :

Have you a real game ready to sell to be so impatient ?

SteamController is not sold everywhere on the market and stores, it is just arriving.

Just make the game using mouse and keyboard and add SteamController later , as it is just some Mouse/Keyborad replacer fro Steam games.

Stop toying and make games

sry about that but when I see that there is a new entry in the API I give it a try wink.png I would make it hidden until its implemented in the official version those things just confuse people when the API and the current build are asynchron

btw: I tried this before josh said that it is coming next week, I just saw it in the API

It doesn´t work... why? mhmmm It works... why?