Realtime Emitter Editor

Von04

I noticed when I first ran it, the particles were off to the right, and I had to click the move right button 5-6 times to get the particles on screen.... I also use ATI, so it shouldn't be that.

Just maximize the window and the camera should be centered. I have the window start off that small so it will be compatible with all screen resolutions once maximized.

3d world studio. 3ds Max 8. GTX 260. Visual Studio 2010. Dual Core 2.6 Mhz processor.

have you done the new release yet

so want to play with it lol

The new update is now available for download from the WerkSpace downloads->Tools and Utilities section.

I fixed a few bugs and put the terrain and skybox back in, but you have to set the paths for these in the Tools->Paths option in the program.

You can load any .Sbx file for the terrain, but the lights won't work as of now.

I recompiled it with x86, so hopefully it will run on 64 bit machines. If this still doesn't work, I would suggest you download the Tao OpenGL Framework and install it on your computer.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/taoframework

I had my buddy download this on his 64 bit machine and it ran just fine, but he has Tao OpenGl installed on his computer.

3d world studio. 3ds Max 8. GTX 260. Visual Studio 2010. Dual Core 2.6 Mhz processor.

No, unfortunalty this still doesn't work. I have installed tao but nothing helped. If you're interrested I would like to help you with this and give me the source for testing purposes only. btw. the exe is still a x64 managed one. it seems you haven't used the correct settings.

MSN: klepto2 (at) hotmail.de if you're interessted.

• Intel® Core™ i7-8550U @ 1.80 Ghz 
  • 16GB RAM 
  • INTEL UHD Graphics 620
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version

I get this if I start it the first time (Win7 x64)

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen

anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************

System.BadImageFormatException: Es wurde versucht, eine Datei mit einem falschen Format zu laden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

bei Le.Leadwerks.CreateWorld()

bei EmitterEditor.Form1.StartLeadwerks(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Kisting\EmitterEditor\EmitterEditor\Form1.cs:Zeile 84.

bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)

bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

************** Geladene Assemblys **************

mscorlib

Assembly-Version: 2.0.0.0.

Win32-Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900).

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll.

----------------------------------------

EmitterEditor

Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.

Win32-Version: 1.0.0.0.

CodeBase: file:///I:/Emitter%20Editor/EmitterEditor.exe.

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.

Tao.Platform.Windows

Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.5.

Win32-Version: 1.0.0.5.

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Tao.Platform.Windows/1.0.0.5__701104b2da67a104/Tao.Platform.Windows.dll.

System.Drawing.resources

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing.resources/2.0.0.0_de_b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.resources.dll.

mscorlib.resources

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll.

System.Windows.Forms.resources

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************

Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der

Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers

(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.

Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten

Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem

Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

Pure3d Visualizations Germany - digital essences

AAA 3D Model Shop specialized on nature and environments

I found out that C# Express edition wouldn't let my compile to x86 format. I just downloaded Visual Studio Pro edition and recompiled to x86 which should finally solve the problem. Going to upload the new files right now.

C# Express let you compile x86. You can manipulate the project file or better: you enable the advanced compiler options in the options and add the x86 option in the project configuration.

• Intel® Core™ i7-8550U @ 1.80 Ghz 
  • 16GB RAM 
  • INTEL UHD Graphics 620
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version

The new update is now ready for download. If this doesn't work, I'll have to send my source code to somebody who knows more about publishing a c# project then me. I just starting using c# to make this project because I couldn't get a custom buffer to work in c++.

Hopefully this finally solves the problem.

C# Express let you compile x86. You can manipulate the project file or better: you enable the advanced compiler options in the options and add the x86 option in the project configuration.

Hey klepto,

If this doesn't work, I'll just send you my project.

works on my 64bit machine now... well done... i got some minor exceptions from the buttons in your menuebar.

Well done.

one suggestion:

- maybe you can add a normal textexport. so that we can copy and paste the settings :rolleyes:

thumbs up

Oliver

Windows Vista 64 / Win7 64 | 12GB DDR3 1600 | I7 965 | 2 * 280GTX sli | 2 * 300GB Raptor | 2 * 1.5TB

The new update is now ready for download. If this doesn't work, I'll have to send my source code to somebody who knows more about publishing a c# project then me. I just starting using c# to make this project because I couldn't get a custom buffer to work in c++.

Hopefully this finally solves the problem.

Hey klepto,

If this doesn't work, I'll just send you my project.

If you need detailed instructions:

http://leadwerks.com/werkspace/index.php?/topic/602-c-headers-main-thread/page__view__findpost__p__7193