openal32.dll missing

panz3r

Any idea if Leadwerks ide is suposed to work on a integrated intel grahic card "mobile intel 4 series" under vista?

I get at start "Exception_access_violation".

Log contains"

Initializing OpenGL2 graphics driver...

OpenGL version 210

GLSL version 120

Device: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

"

Which in theory fulfills the opengl 2.1 requirements.

Before i get asked why i want to do development on this machine is because is a small laptop that i can use in bed.

• 6 months later...

This may be and old thread so I'm sorry for posting in it however, I'm having the error the OP had except I have gone into the tools folder to manually run oalinst and fix it, the error still pops up. I have re-downloaded the updater, done a clean install and downloaded the oalinst from the resources section of this site, none have corrected the issue. Please help me solve this.

I've fixed it. I searched for the openal32.dll on my computer and found its used in several applications all of which had it located in the folder with the executable so i copied it from one of the other applications directories and pasted it in the leadwerks folder and it now runs properly.