LE3 Updater

Not sure if this has already been reported or not.

Just got my LE3 license through and put it into the updater. Download started fine, progressed over about 5min to 100%, it's still been downloading for over an hour since hitting 100%

Not a major bug but since I cant copy/paste to see how many of the 850ish files have updated I have no way of knowing the actual downloading %

Operation Mosquito

Recruiting 3d Modeller/Animator. (pm if interested)

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can do only a little. Do what you can. - Sydney Smith

It's gone through various folders since hitting 100% mostly Darkness Awaits content, currently in the Models/Containers folder

Operation Mosquito

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can do only a little. Do what you can. - Sydney Smith

Wanted to put an update onto this. I left it for another hour and it hadn't worked so I cancelled. Uninstalled leadwerks completely & ran the updater again and it worked. I've had a couple of other errors since, mainly when I opt to "run" or "build" the demo. I was getting a map error 16 (theres a vs10 fix mentioned in another thread) the other being just "Error: Failed to load" with no further info.

I'm downloading vs10 now and will run through the fix Shadmar gave here hopefully that will resolve it smile.png

Ok that worked, I could create the new project but not run the new project. I have to use "Game > Debug" to load the map each time, if I go for "Game > Run" then it spits out a Failed to launch error - I'm not sure if this is intended but wasn't present in the demo version.

Glad to be able to begin construction :)

Operation Mosquito

• 11 months later...