F5 from the editor

Alienhead

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

After todays patches I have some weird behavior when hitting F5 from the editor to launch the map.

I have to click on the window, move my mouse outside the window, then usually move it back into the window and click again before Ultra even starts to load the map up. If I don't do this action then when I hit F5 the window pops up and just sits there.. 

Further more, if I hit F5 from Visual studio, it'll load the window with no delay and without having to do the mouse tricks.

I am seeing something similar. It seems you must move the mouse out of the game window, probably because this is triggering an event in the editor, Maybe the process needs to have its write buffer cleared before it can proceed past a print command...

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• Solution

Okay, I just added a timer that runs when the game is active, so events are continuously being emitted in the editor and it keeps reading the process pipes.

• Like 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.