Flowgraph editor in viewport

wr3kage

I would prefer for it to be either one or the other. Do you think making the flowgraph just another viewport view mode would be better?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

hmm, my main issue is i don't like the flowgraph floating window if I still need to use the main window behind it. So I guess my vote is for the viewport view.

If you make the flowgraph into a view, change the background grid to a different shade/color, to make it easy to identify that you aren't clicking on the map.

The separate window is the better route imo but I also hate losing the window.

It's much better when you got a dual monitor setup though.

I really don't like the idea of "It has to be one way or the other" since everyone had different setups.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

There are still some outstanding questions about the final design:

• Multiple pages, or maybe view filters.
  • Items that can be added to the flowgraph that are not entities, i.e. constant values that get fed into arguments.

I am hesitant to put effort into changes to the layout until these features are integrated and we can see how they work.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.