Nothing is Working!

lickylicky

what is it titled? I've searched Leadwerks updater and looked through the SDK files. I have the registration code, just not the updater.

P.S. There was a complication with my order, so I ended up having to contact Josh in order to get the updater. It may have been a little different than the way you got your copy.

again if you had the updater once from josh or by downloading it, then figure out what you did with it and use it....

so far you have told me here and in previous chat messages that you have lost your dev account password, lost your second non-dev password, lost or didn't have the registration code from the original email - but now you mysteriously have the registration code, and now you have misplaced the updater... you have to admit that seems a little suspicious...

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

I guess it does seem suspicious but I can show you the e-mails. I just spent an hour searching through my mother's infinite e-mails to find the registration code that she said she may have deleted. I created the other accounts not knowing anything about whether or not I was a developer and the only reason I made the accounts was because I used the correct password, but I still couldn't log in. If I could show you proof of the Leadwerks e-mails, I would. All I need is the updater, and I do not know where that is. I assume it automatically saves to program files, but I can't find it there or anywhere else.

depends on your browser... try downloading one of the games from the asset store and see where it saves it at... or just check your browser settings and see where the default save goes to... or check your recycle bin and see if you deleted it... at this point I dont see how anyone other than Josh restoring your dev account can resolve this... and just a suggestion - maybe write down your password this time since for some mysterious reason the 'retrieve password' link doesn't work for you... but only when it comes to your developer account...

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

I had a problem getting the editor to load . It was a long time ago and was caused when I altered the path in the editor options file and somehow got it wrong.I went into the editor config file and manualy changed back to the defaults.

If you have the full sdk and it won't run then you must have caused it somehow.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

I got a feeling he is a pirate. As long as he has a regestration code he should be able to download Leadwerks. And the fact that his install just "stopped working" seems fishy.

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 gigs ram, 3.30GHz Quad Core, GeForce GTX 460 one gig, Leadwerks 2.5, Blender 2.62, Photoshop CS3, UU3D

Not a pirate, I finally fixed it, and the problem was not the registration code, I have that but I did not have the LESDK installer. I found that, ran a clean install and Leadwerks worked fine. But the textures where off, so I think I might want to add that if you change your Intel Graphics Texture Quality to "Performance" the textures look like **** and if you change the Vertex Processing to "Enable Software Processing", Leadwerks wont turn on, or at least in my case...

Glad to hear its all fixed.

With regard to the graphics driver settings, changing to Performance is always going to hit the visual quality as you unfortunately don't get something for nothing in this world! As for the Enable Software Processing for Vertex operations why would you want to enable that? Switching things on and off without understanding what it is they are doing is not really recommended and will often lead to undesired repercussions.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++