Recast and Detour AI Demo

darrenc182

I have a quick video that shows what I have been able to do with recast and detour. The first part of the video shows a character, you all might recognize him, as he first see the player, shoots at him and then tracks him down to try and finish the job. The second part of the video is basically the same thing, however there is blue mesh on the ground. The blue mesh is the navmesh that shows where the soldier can go. The barrel in the scene, breaks up the navmesh and blocks the most direct path for the soldier to go. The soldier as a result has to take a less direct route. The video can be found

Intel 2nd Generation i5 Quad Core Running at 3.30GHz. 8GB RAM, GeForce GTX 460 1024MB DDR5.

Congratulations, I was only able to watch a small bit of the video as my only link to the forum is via a phone whilst on holiday. Looks like a good job though :o

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...