Pawn

Yue

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 11:57 AM, Josh said:

Maybe try making the eyes glowing white, yellow, or blue/green?

I've been thinking about your power indicator being your eyes.  And I think I can get its surface and change its color, it's on that target.

Prototype of carrying a box, today I have the brain working at 70%, is in the best days, I suppose that is the age, but it is that Leadwerks makes everything very easy and wonderful when you get to understand their way of working. 

4 hours ago, Josh said:

I think it is confusing to show the character in the HUD in a third-person game.

Any suggestion is welcome.  It's not that I have a lot of experience and I base it on what I've seen in games, but again I accept any suggestions for improvement.

Energy hud test.
You spend more energy if the character runs, you spend less energy if you walk, thanks to its great mechanism of software that is in perfect condition, does not spend anything when it is in a quiet state, jumps or kicks, its chips are intact to the environment. ?

By the way, the other sky came back, thanks to Josh.

The next step is that something happens when the power goes out, a message on the screen, and possibly the screen in black and white. In addition an animation of exhausted battery.