wrong app path from cpp and ok from leadwerks editor

Charrua

I was using Leadwerks 4.4, recently i upgraded to latest beta and installed visual studio 2017

I get to have working a project i'been on (mBot simulator) with some usual mistakes in the process, all of mine, over and over again... :(

But, i started a blank project to test some gui related things... and i found that all the references to files do not have the app name in the filepath

If i build the debug/release version it builds ok, if i then run or debug from the leadwerks editor every thing is fine, but if i run from visual studio the app crashes

looking at the console i found that the lua scripts are not loaded because the path do not include the project's name, and when as I said, run from leadwerks etitor, the output throws the correct paths...

guess i have some setting missing...

any idea?

aplication name: pruebasGui

thats the console from visual studio:

Error: No debugger hostname supplied in command line.
Initializing OpenGL graphics driver...
OpenGL version 450
GLSL version 450
Device: GeForce 840M/PCIe/SSE2
Loading shader "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Shaders/Drawing/drawprimitive.shader"...
Error: Failed to load shader "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Shaders/Drawing/drawprimitive.shader"
Loading component "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua..."
Initializing Lua...
Warning: Lua sandboxing disabled.
Executing file "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Scripts/Error.lua"
Error: Failed to read file "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Scripts/Error.lua".
Failed to load component "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua"
Loading component "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua..."
Failed to load component "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"

that's the output from leadwerks editor:

Executing "C:\Users\notebook\Documents\Leadwerks\Projects\pruebasGui\pruebasGui.debug.exe"...
Initializing Lua...
Lua sandboxing enabled.
Executing file "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Scripts/Error.lua"
Successfully connected to debugger.
Initializing OpenGL graphics driver...
OpenGL version 450
GLSL version 450
Device: GeForce 840M/PCIe/SSE2
Loading shader "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Shaders/Drawing/drawprimitive.shader"...
Loading component "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua"
Loading font "C:/WINDOWS/Fonts/Arial.ttf"...
Loading component "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"
Loading shader "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Shaders/Drawing/drawtext.shader"...
Deleting script "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"
Loading component "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"
Loading shader "C:/Users/notebook/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/pruebasGui/Shaders/Drawing/drawimage.shader"...
event queue peek
widget action!
butt1 pressed
Process Complete.

than's in advance

Juan

Paren el mundo!, me quiero bajar.