Rotation problems still there...

Rotation_Problem.jpg

I am still getting rotation problems...Models are off and require manual adjustment...Game is getting larger and this problem is costing a lot of time to go through and check models for bad rotation...It seems to be a random problem...Not the same model every time....This pic above is just an example of 1 model, there are 9 models this time..

The model above is supposed to be -90.0, 90.0, 0.0

This shouldn't be possible in the latest beta build, as of about a week ago. If you are on that branch I will check it out right away.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Previously, I was able to produce this problem easily by just cutting and pasting a single model. I am not able to create this problem now in that way. Is there anything I can do that will show the problem?

You do have snap angle enabled, right? See Tools > Options > Viewport.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Yes, the snap angle = 5...grid snap is selected...everything is checked except for invert mouse wheel...

The problem seems to just come out of nowhere...just happens...I open the editor at least once a day...sometimes a lot more...This is the first time it happened since your update to fix it...

maybe attach the model in question? Also is this model being set as a child to another object in the scene? And why the bizarre scaling? Is that scaling on the model performed in leadwerks or is that how the model is being imported into LE?

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

The model is just the door frame that comes with leadwerks, without the door, just to look like braces to hold up the ceiling...the scaling is just scaled in leadwerks...looks crazy but shouldn't affect the rotation...no the model is not a child....I just don't think the rotation should change on it's own..

Previously, I was able to produce this problem easily by just cutting and pasting a single model. I am not able to create this problem now in that way. Is there anything I can do that will show the problem?

I believe these are copies using CTRL, DRAG....I added these when I first started working with Leadwerks 3x...There are several models that lose rotation, some I made, some free models, and some came with Leadwerks...Everything seems to be working fine for everyone else so I will just fix it and let it go...Thanks

• Admin locked this topic