Pure³d - Realtime Viz Company

Michael Betke

I launched my new company website. Since 2008 I was freelancing for different companies. Now I squeezed it into a new layout with own CI, offially company name and all other stuff to get more clients.

I also plan a sub-branch for selling game-assets to indy-developers but this needs to be evaluated further.

One more thing are realtime visualizations which are growing and the possibilites are awesome. This is why I've choosen Leadwerks. Josh is very helpfull and I don#t have to do a whole game in it's glory. Just "levels" to stay in game-art terms. ;)

I need to "persue" people to use this kind of marketing. One of my clients got a million euros deal using one of my projects. I hope this will help to get new big projects for me. :P

English isn't my first language. If one of you guys see very exceptional errors (technical and language) please tell me. :)

www.pure3d.de (hit the small flag to enter engish page)

Pure3d Visualizations Germany - digital essences

AAA 3D Model Shop specialized on nature and environments

The bar at the bottom of the page changes the size when switching languages and the flags are in different positions.

Also, once it says "© Pure³d" and then "© Pure³d Vizualisation"

Yes good point. I have to admit I really was to lazy to insert all the links in the footer. I think a user'll choose the language right after he enters the site. :P

I'll need to edit the footer anyway as soon as I got my facebook account and Youtube channel up and running.

I don't like all the web 2.0 stuff but a lot of companies are in there so I have to do the same.

Guest Red Ocktober

yeah... good luck in your new endeavor Mike...

always good to see a new company take flight... keep us appraised of any notable happenings...

--Mike

Ok I'll.

Make sure to follow the pure3d youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pure3dviz

Facebook is also up and running. I now have a good feeling about the page and the content. Now it's time for getting more/quality samples done and do some videos for the page.

http://www.pure3d.de/english-version/architectural-vizualisations-pure3d.html

CG Renderings - Pictures are worth more than a thousand words

In todays time media is growing fast and new phenomenons are arising everywhere. With CG driven visualizations we keep up the pace and help to evoke emotions. No matter is it's a simple indoor or outdoor visualization rendering or complex project.

There are many sectors of usage. First planing stages, light and shadow simulation or doing catalogues to sell real estates.

Even private people are using architectural visualizations today. Show your new home to your friends even if it's not build yet.

Just thought I wold help you with a few typos..

CG Renderings - Pictures are worth more than a thousand words

In today's time, media is growing fast and new phenomenons are arising everywhere. With CG driven visualizations we keep up the pace and help to (evoke or invoke)If you are trying to suggest emotions, use evoke. If you want to pull out emotions from someone, use invoke. emotions. No matter if it's a simple indoor or outdoor visualization rendering or a complex project.

There are many sectors of usage. First planing stages, light and shadow simulation or doing catalogs to sell real estates.

Even private people are using architectural visualizations today. Show your new home to your friends even if it's not built yet.

Nothing big, just giving you a hand. :blink:

AMD Phenom II x6 1100T - 16GB RAM - ATI 5870 HD - OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD

76561197984667096.png

• 4 weeks later...