Steam LE3 screen category

YouGroove

LE3 should have two categories screens :

- open category

- quality screenshots

When some kids just rip off Lucas Art 3D models and copyrights to display non textured models with LE3 engine ("X-Wing vs TieFigher rip off?")

Really it should be some separation from not so good/bad screenshots and others showing good effects or good levels.

Stop toying and make games

This has been requested before, but you are right.

It isn't doing Leadwerks any favor by having the steam gallery and the auto generated facebook and twitter updates to display a box with a texture saying "I made this with Leadwerks".

A special category or displaying items that have at least 10 upvotes might work.

• Upvote 2

And while we are at it please do a real scale of the images instead of having us load 5 full resolution images to then view as thumbnails - the site is bad enough on a cell phone with out that.

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

It isn't doing Leadwerks any favor by having the steam gallery

Agree, and some system that would uploaded automatically the screenshot to some LE3 official quality gallery when the vote would reach ten Good votes , would be top.

Stop toying and make games

Screenshots and videos have to have a certain rating to go out on social media.

The screenshots strip and gallery are meant to show the most recent shots, not necessarily the best. It's not really up to us to decide what should be shown, as there are many people with various levels of expertise. I'm not terribly concerned with the quality of each screenshot; I just want to see a constant flow of activity.

And while we are at it please do a real scale of the images instead of having us load 5 full resolution images to then view as thumbnails - the site is bad enough on a cell phone with out that.

That I actually can do.

• Upvote 1

One thing I have noticed is that more capable users will often just sit on their work, and not show anyone what they are doing. I get sent a lot of screenshots and things that don't make it onto the site, and it's kind of strange. That's why we see these amazing things come out of the blue with no warning. But that's bad from a marketing standpoint because you want to have a lead up to your product's release; you don't want to just throw something out there with no warning.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.