[Ubuntu 14.04]Scene tab broken

Guppy

http://i.imgur.com/6wibrW5.jpg

Same bug new OS version...

Fastest way to trigger the bug is to grab the scroll bar and take a screen shot with out releasing.

It can also randomly be triggered by scrolling up and down fast ( tested by grabbing the scroll bar and scrolling up and down a few times ) and by taking an unreleated screen shot.

Now perhaps I can be fixed ;^)

morten@usbubuntu:~$ fglrxinfo

display: :0 screen: 0

OpenGL vendor string: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

OpenGL renderer string: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

OpenGL version string: 4.3.12798 Compatibility Profile Context 13.35.1005

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. Have you run the Leadwerks updater to get the latest version? I did some work on this a week or two ago that I thought fixed it.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Thank you. Have you run the Leadwerks updater to get the latest version? I did some work on this a week or two ago that I thought fixed it.

Leadwers was updated at the time of the bug report - I've not tried since due to a work related affliction ( directly translates as "mouse elbow" ).

I'll try again this weekend if it's gotten better

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

The updater only takes a few seconds to run most of the time. Any feedback on this?

"0 files to update.

Update successfully completed in 7 seconds."

Trying a "Force update" now

System:

After forcing an update the graphics anomely seems gone - the pane still overflows after screenshots tho ( and scroll wheel also only works in one direction )

System: