Resources are open (beta)

Josh

A "Resources" section is are available, and obviously in beta. Click the "Pages" link in the navigation bar, and you'll see them. Feel free to add your articles in the community resources section. I will do my best to retain the data for the final site design, but I don't recommend putting anything up there you don't have a back up of somewhere else.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

A "Resources" section is are available, and obviously in beta. Click the "Pages" link in the navigation bar, and you'll see them. Feel free to add your articles in the community resources section. I will do my best to retain the data for the final site design, but I don't recommend putting anything up there you don't have a back up of somewhere else.

While you are working on the navigation bar, could registered SDK users have links to the wiki and tutorials pages from here ?

Thank you

Windows 7 home - 32 bits

Intel Quad Q6600 - nVidia GTX 460 1GB - 2 GB RAM

The whole site is going to be made seamless as one, so yes.

Official documentation besides the wiki will be part of the site. The wiki will continue to exist and be maintained as well.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.