Scrolling in the assert pane broken

yeah two things - first off;

it's the SCENE browser, assert seems fine - me culpa.

Secondly this is done using the scroll bar ( mouse down & drag )

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

Just linked that issue because I also have a similiar issue in the scene browser but only when trying to use mouse scroll and I wrote about it in there.

That sounds bad for you in this case the editor truly becomes unusable except in the most simplest of maps. :<

I hope Josh elevates these issues to high priority now.

Does anyone have this problem with Ubuntu 12.04?

No corruption of that sort as shown in Guppy's image using 3.1 standard in Ubuntu 12.04 but still here is the problem I encountered when I tested holding down the left mouse button and using the scroll bars.

When Scrolling the ""objects, assets, scene, terrain tabs also appear and disappear in the assets windows pane. The normal tabs stay where they are but you get this ghosting effect of the tabs appearing/disappearing as stated above in the assets window pane. Can not take a screen cap, happens to fast. Once you stop scrolling the effect goes away.

Map tested on: 07-AI and Events.map

EDIT: I corrected some information it was the object, assets, scene and terrain tabs not the other ones...

"I disabled mouse wheel scrolling in the asset browser because it was unreliable"

I found that you can scroll down using the middle mouse wheel but not scroll up so it is not completely disabled

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/9247-linux-mouse-scroll-wheel-doesnt-work-in-asset-browser/

Map tested on: 07-AI and Events.map.

Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit ---Standard 3.1 version.

I reworked the way the scene tree renders on Linux and fixed a bug in the scrollbar. I think it;s fixed, but please let me know if there are any other problems.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.