Steam Update errors

Some problems :

- Existing projects that have been updated but incorrectly with error are marked ok

Should ok symbol be put only if no error during project update ? i'm not sure this is possible ?

Some errors trying to update a project i got same messages box, here is some trace :

convert.jpg

Trying to run MyGame default LE3 project i have same error :

Same Map file 24 not supported.

It's because update fails i think, does this mean needs re install LE3 to clean project update ? I mean

Stop toying and make games

What is the location of your project? Is it in C:\3D\LE or the Documents folder? There are two totally different paths there. Are those two different projects?

Is the game running or something? That would prevent the file from being written.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

No game process was running.

They are two different projects :

First project location is : C:\3D\LE\test\test

Second project is standard default LE3 install for MyGame project : C:/Users/jun/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/MyGame/

New error :

If i click "open folder" on any folders like "models" or others it don't open forder ?

I tried on both projects. It is related to upadte or some computer/steam restart is neede ? (LE3 has been restarted already)

That seems very unlikely. I can't imagine how that could happen. The only thing I can think of is maybe the files are read-only, but I don't know how you could have done that accidentally.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Steam just updated, trying to update MyGame default LE3 project i got same error :

Error: Failed to copy file "C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Leadwerks Indie Edition/Templates/Common/lua51.dll" to "C:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks Indie Edition/MyGame/lua51.dll".

Strange as manually it worked, and lua dll was not protected ? so the project icon shows it is not updated.

Step two : i close project manager and go back to editor.

Step Three: re opening the project manager : MyGame project is maked as ok updated.

So we can't avoid a project to be marked ok even if some copy of files fails ?

do update function just skip a failed copy or does it stop update on copy fail ?

-----------------------------

So i could run the game, but the frame rate is worst than before on my laptop and Radeon :

framerate.jpg

I copied and renamed template .exe from Lua directory to MyGame.exe and MyGame_debug.exe ,

frame rate is still unchanged and very low like upper screenshot.

Let's keep optimisation problem for suggestions thread.