Roadmap or visibility

YouGroove

It's hard to rely on the engine choices of priority not based on users vote or real needs of majority.

- first mobile priority with Lua priority and multi script possible

- second mobile with C++ priority ( said the best performence system ? )

- now best PC shaders eye candy : No more lightmapping sad.png and performance is poor until some next fix.

- No more mobile support until next time perhaps ?

- workflow change : animated shaders and new shadow system (not compatible with older work)

Why not asking if people wanted to keep Lightmapping for example ? Or keep simple previous system shaders.

We had kickstarter that stated some approximative delays and features, i just hope to have such information after Linux Release for important features is in the makings like CGS tools, grass or Gui system.

Well i just don't like LE3 blind strategy , would hope ot have visibility after Linux Release like what is planned in priority and date estimation.

Stop toying and make games

I've learned not to announce features too far ahead of when they are ready. Just from reading the forums you can probably tell that Linux, C++, and the Workshop are all scheduled for release in the near future.

10 out of the last 15 features suggestions are specifically from you. It is unlikely I will ever be able to satisfy this volume of requests.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Indeed work always take more time than estimation, it's ok with actual Linux delay, as we had some information about possible months.

About visibility let's have at least some pinned topic named "Roadmap" even without delay , but saying what is actually been developped after Linux is out.

And about workflow possible changes let's have some words with engine serious users no ? before making important changes without no announcement (like great lightmapping system or great multi script that have been abandonned)

Stop toying and make games