Post effects list bugs and Bloom problem

YouGroove

Here are some strange things :

-When adding a post effect it is on second position on the list and first line of list is blank

-Adding two post effects, when returning to panel one is on top list , second slot is blank , and the other post effect in on 3rd position

------------

Bloom :

Is not visible.

Perhaps some shader parameters to change ?

Stop toying and make games

In fact Bloom is present on the list, but you mean not implmenent so ?

bloom.jpg

As you can see chossing it makes no difference on the editor or running the game.

And others effects when choosen on the list , the effect is directly visible in the editor.

Is that a shader you got from Shadmar? His bloom shader actually uses a script, and the shader file itself doesn't work alone. It's probably a good idea for him to keep those shaders in a sub-folder, to avoid confusion.

The editor presently only allows shader-based post-effects, because I am not 100% happy with how scripts run live in the editor. It needs to be made more user-friendly before I enable that feature.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

If you are using : http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/files/file/481-bloom-shader-for-leadwerks-31-beta-edition-steam/

Then you need to add the bloom.lua (not bloom.shader)

Just click add and type bloom.lua (since you can't select lua files)

There are some adjustables in (3 in brightpass.shader and 1 in bloom.shader)

post-747-0-77231500-1392540775_thumb.jpg

HP Omen - 16GB - i7 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

No i didn't had that menu before, seems it appeared with Steam update.

Or it is not available with last Steam Update ?

http://steamcommunity.com/games/251810/announcements/detail/1675639995148281126

I tried Shadmar effects on my PC and not on my Laptop, as they skrewed my level i had to make a new project, and i didn' had post effects and didn't want to put them on my laptop.

-------------------

Do you mean we should not have that menu or that bloom on the menu ?

If it's the case i don't remember bu perhaps i downloaded Shadmar effects.

For Lua code i see the passes but don't understand what variable value has to be adjust.

Nevermind, i don't need Bloom for now, just to explain i thaught it was official release and not showing lot of effect.

• 2 months later...