Windows Access Violation

nate066

It also happens with models and random objects now. Im working with a model that is 1000verts and i have a light and 2 other models in the hierarchy and the editor crashes whenever i select them in the scene tab. i made a new project and it didn't happen at first then all of a sudden it started happening again. Duplicating models as well will also result in this error. In one project it happens so often you can't do anything without the editor crashing.

Heres the link to the full project, Hopefully it helps. i would upload it here but it was to large. And if it helps deleting the Solid.shader or textured.shader will give the exact same error when selecting the model. To get the error open the map "Magic Map" then select one of the pillars and goto the scene tab. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27400094/Tutorials.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, it was just a little logic problem when multiple objects were selected along with an emitter. Will be fixed in this weekend's patch. Thank you for the example it this very easy to fix.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.