Mobile Plugins

aarrowh

I'm very interested in pre-ordering LE 3.1, but I've noticed that the mobile plugins are no longer for sale in the store. Does this mean that they are no longer being offered? Or are they included in the 3.1 purchase.

The mobile plugins being available in any capacity is very important to me.

Leadwerks 3.1 is being rolled out first with the Indie Edition on Steam, because this is the easiest to do. The standard version on Windows and Linux will be released next, followed by Mac, iOS, and Android, at which time the mobile add-ons will be available in the store.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

For Lua, I would say yes based on what Josh has said before. However it might not go the other way depending on what you are doing inside Lua. If you load DLL's to do various things in your Windows Lua game, for example, you can't load DLL's in the Steam edition so it won't work. Just something to be aware of. Why load DLL's you might ask? The ability to do networking would be a reason.