Before I will buy Leadwerks 3 - five crashes in 10 minutes

bs-twinbits

I want to write this topic in bug report, but it was not allowed to me! But before I will buy, I have some questions!

I've just downloaded the Mac OS trial version,

Leadwerks 3 -

and run it on my iMac 27", Mac OS X 10.8.5, Intel Core i5, 12 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, ATI Radeon HD 4850-512 MB.

I've played around a little with the demo and had a look into the editor. Even when I switch to single view, the programm crahes. When I looked into the materials in the Assets, the programm crashes!

Does this happens, because Leadwerks 3 runs as a demo, only mounted from the dmg file, not realy installed?

For me it was very frustrating to see such an unstable trial version to test before purchasing it!

Regards bs

My hardware is fine !!! Other engine trials are working perfect and I'm 3D artist, using C4D without any problems. Maybe it's because the dmg file was only mounted and did'nt installed the app to my aplication folder? I realy don't knew whats happens. Should I mount the dmg and copy all the files manually to a folder on my HD?

I'm running the current version on a 27" iMac with OSX 10.8. I seem to remember fixing a bug like you describe some time ago, but couldn't find it in the forum. I believe this was a bug that has been fixed since the demo was released.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.