nav obstacle

cassius

HI

I create a castle model in 3dws and export it as gmf, then convert to mdl and place into le3 editor.

When I set nav obstacle to true it changes to "difference" automatically and collisions do not work. Anyone know why and how to fix it?

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

I use generate shape to create a phy file. It asks me if I want to include children, I clicked on yes. Unlike the purchased models I use this 3dws model is in several parts ( in scene) all named box.

In the view menu there's a setting to enable physics debugging so you can see what geometry is actually being used. Physics geometry is used for pathfinding, not visible geometry. (In the case of brushes, they are the same thing.)

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I noticed that collision only fails when my character climbs a very narrow stairway to the battlements of my castle. Its ok everywhere else , so I will widen it and see how it goes.

I just re-exported the whole thing and now in the scene dection its just a single box(no children) and it works fine. I did widen the stairs, so that may have been the problem. Thanks all, for help.