Suggestion approved system

YouGroove

Well lot of us put suggestions here.

The problem is we don't know if they are taken account or approved.

Could it be some system to show some suggestion would be approoved, so we could expect it in some near next incoming updates.

For example today, i had to select multiple BPS pieces, and it was a nightmare , specially in the way LE3 selection works.

Sometimes, suggestions are essential and missing incredibly, like :

- Select multiple entities or BSP stuff by drawing a rectanlg or sphere

Actually LE3 multiple selection in the editor is very messy.

Like some "rotation gizmo" posted from LE3 beginning, but never appeared.

I hope such important basic suggestions to not just sleep in this topic laugh.png

Perhaps like for bugs close the thread to say : "Ok this one we can put it in next update"

Caus lot of suggestions just remains suggestions., i agree not all people will have what thye ask, but really :

General suggestion for general interest of all users should really be taken account.

I mean for exmple : "multiple selection by box", rotation Gizmo

That two are not for my pleasure but in the interest of better interface for all.

LE 3 is perhaps too much buzy with Linux, Steam, terrain, visual rendering system etc ...for putting that in place now ?

• Upvote 1

Stop toying and make games

I agree with this completely. These are not feature requests: this is how computer programs work. Why this has not been implemented yet surprises me. YouGroove is right about this.

I think we can add these to the list as well.

• Dragging multiple items in the scene tab to other folders. (Every program or operating system can do this)
  • Camera gizmo. Pretty much the same as a spotlight but with a rectangle instead of a cone.
  • Icons
    • Pivot creation
    • Script editor
    • Flowgraph editor

Approved system would be good, the suggestions you stated are needed and will help workflow.

Also the copy/paste in the Lua Editor needs fixing, I think it has been mentioned in the bug reports.

Elite Cobra Squad

• 1 month later...

I also really wish upon these basic features. Such simple features that make workflow horrible when not there. Camera gizmo and multiple selections definitely.

Andy

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.

Leadwerks Game-Ready 3D Models:https://sellfy.com/gib3d

• 6 months later...

Who want that system rating ?

Lot of essential stuff is missing in LE3 , a lot just got forgotten in old threads sad.png

Two choices for us :

- Let LE3 editor go in it's own way with shiny shaders/shadows forgetting all workflow and editor refinment needed

- Be more pro active to contribute to cry loud what is really missing and why workflow really put down LE3 experience down and rate system to make it become lot more user friendly than actual basic and akward cluncky state.

So who is for a rating system for priority ?

Like : Easy to make needed feature : uniform scale : Bring for next update.

Stop toying and make games