Blender model causes memory access violation [SOLVED]

Arska134

Hello!

I just modeled wooden log model for my project. Problem is that when i add my texture, it crashes in any leadwerks application with "Memory access violation".

It has been working, but now when i have had little bit of break and started modeling again, i can't get texture working. I think i miss something here.

But anyways i here is all model files attached to this post.

Log model.zip

Windows 7 Ultimate | Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.80 ghz | Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | Leadwerks 2.5 | Blitzmax

I got solution to my problem. Something was wrong with MakeDDS.exe. I converted texture to .dds with Photoshop DDS plugin and it works.

Does this have something to do with that DDS plugin told me that image size must be dividend by 4?

Windows 7 Ultimate | Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.80 ghz | Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | Leadwerks 2.5 | Blitzmax

I don't even use dds anymore because I noticed this on I believe power of 2 textures even. I use tga now and have never had an issue. I've had dds textures that worked in LE2, crash Leadwerks 3, then when I convert to tga they work. I use Paint.NET to do the conversions.

DSS is better format, specially in terms of space.

I have some project in LE3 using 1024 and 512 textures, and the loading is quite long when textures are loaded.

DSS could help a lot.

I think we could aks some auto transformation from any format to DSS by LE3 editor ?

Stop toying and make games