Terrain for Leadwerks 3

MikeClarke

I was looking through alot of the screenshots people have shared of there work and there is alot of nice terrain that people have included. Since there is currently a lack of a terrain editor in LE3 I was wondering what external app people were using the generate there terrain.

I was looking at using blender following some amazing tutorials on youtube. However, my issue came with it creating a small portion. I have been on their irc asking how once I create this huge landscape I can split it appear (or join several small pieces to ensure edges match) but not getting much joy.

I'm basically looking to create a long river a path and hills on each side I just need the land itself as all the extra detail (rocks, trees, grass etc) will be done seperately. So it's not a random generation thing im after.

Operation Mosquito

Recruiting 3d Modeller/Animator. (pm if interested)

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can do only a little. Do what you can. - Sydney Smith