[solved] Can no longer compile

ESP

As I seem to be getting nowhere in porting to Android, I decided to remove ALL traces of LE3 and Eclipse from my machine. After doing a fresh download all I get is a 'Failed to launch' error when trying to compile anything (even DA). Anyone got any ideas?

Robin

Programmer , Intel Quad core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220, Windows 7 Pro, Galaxy Tab 2 ( 7" and 10"), LE2,LE3,3DWS

Have not even installed eclipse or any android/ios Stuff.

This is just plain old Leadwerks 3....

Programmer , Intel Quad core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220, Windows 7 Pro, Galaxy Tab 2 ( 7" and 10"), LE2,LE3,3DWS

ESP, when you say compile do you mean running the map from the editor? Cause my levels weren't running either until, as josk mentioned above, I opened up the msvc 2010 solution created in "projects" and compiled it into an executable (in debug or release mode). After that I can "run" my map from the editor and it launches and opens fine, as well as running it directly by double-clicking the executable . DA comes with both release/debug executables included, but not the projects you create as new with the project manager wink.png

• Upvote 1

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8

Curious. Does that mean that I must have somehow published any windows app I created? All my code is Lua at the moment. I also am not using a map. I only installed eclipse after changing lots of DAs code.

Robin

Which means only the Lua changed... Sweet.

But you're compiling for android? If so, Josh is right, no need to touch anything in the visualstudio folder, just go to the android-generated project and follow the android compiling instructions:

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/documentation/_/getting-started/compiling-for-android-r625

I'm going to capture a VT soon on android compilation, I just need to get my camcorder back! ;) (new event added to calendar: call the $%%&$%&/()·""·$!!!! that still has my camera)

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8

All the time I was running on windows I guess DA must have been running with my Lua on top :) What is the smallest Windows .exe we need to support Lua?

Robin