CSG Face Material Changing

Marcus

Playing around with the evaluation before I purchase. Confused on how I can change a faces material besides going to Scene > some_object > Appearance > Material and browsing for it. Surely there is the ability to just select a face and choose a material from the asset browser.

If you're in face selection mode, then only the face you drop it on will get the material applied. If the face is selected, then all selected faces will have it applied.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I tried that about 100 times and it didn't work Rick. Though I suspect there are a lot of bugs in the editor. Everytime I click in the asset browser, it appears as a right click and pops up the menu. Upon restarting it worked.

There's something I sort of suspect in the asset browser...I replaced some other UI rendering with OS-level drawing instead of OpenGL, and I suspect the same could be done in the asset browser window. We haven't noticed any problems on our test machines, but it might prevent problems on other hardware.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.