A cheeky question

adshead

Not months. Certainly not the plural.

Better get LE2 while you can. It's cheaper to buy that and upgrade, and only LE2 devs will have access to Leadwerks 3 before anyone else.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

You really should put this up on a big red banner on every page of this site. Maybe spread it to other sites as well.

Also, do I remember right that LE2 will no longer be sold after LE3's release? I understand it from a support standpoint but otherwise, why not still sell it (or maybe that's enough)? You don't have to give the discount any more after a certain date...

Also, do I remember right that LE2 will no longer be sold after LE3's release? I understand it from a support standpoint but otherwise, why not still sell it (or maybe that's enough)? You don't have to give the discount any more after a certain date...

I want it to be very clear when someone comes to the site what the product is.

This is what happens when you don't focus. 12 possible downloads. Better choose right:

http://www.linuxmint.com/download.php

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.