exporting animated objects into leadwerks without uu3d

skeeter

I'm trying to export a set of animations saved as .fbx into leadwerks. I have tried uu3d but it says I have to buy the software and I just can't afford to buy it just so I can mess around with the evaluation kit. Is there any free software that will do the trick? Here's the animation set if anyone wanted to see it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8q2Fv73Jo

Also, I have come along with another problem that's unrelated, just a noob question. How do I scale the objects?

In LE2 you generally need to get the scale right before conversion.

However, it is a static gmf mesh then Marley Ghost once made a scale tool and uploaded it somewhere not sure atm can't find the link to the post but maybe someone else can find it. Note that this doesn't work on animated meshes with bones only static meshes.

STS - Scarlet Thread Studios

AKA: Engineer Ken

Fact: Game Development is hard... very bloody hard.. If you are not prepared to accept that.. Please give up now!

ScaleEntity(mesh, Vec3)

Warning: Be careful when scaling in code if you are using physics; as any already created physics representation will not get scaled with it! This is why there is no scaling option in the Editor!

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Warning: Be careful when scaling in code if you are using physics; as any already created physics representation will not get scaled with it! This is why there is no scaling option in the Editor!

Yes that's why I way its important to get it right first before exporting rather than scaling in code.

STS - Scarlet Thread Studios

AKA: Engineer Ken

Fact: Game Development is hard... very bloody hard.. If you are not prepared to accept that.. Please give up now!